My educational method focuses on hands-on situational experiences that let participants test new approaches ‘risk-free’. This is done through role-plays or scenario simulations that reflect their daily business problems as closely as possible. I also teach them techniques used in training professional actors that they can then apply on their own.
Program adapted as needed: formats ranging from 3 hours to 2 days, face-to-face or remote, for groups of 4 to 8 people.
I tailor my sessions to match your real daily business operations as closely as possible.
We define the program together: your needs, the objectives, and the expected benefits of the participants.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
I believe that having fun is a way to leverage individual and collective professional performance. First, for individuals, knowing how to recognize professional situations that provide enjoyment is a very reliable, authentic way to identify their reference points. Then, collectively, an enjoyable work atmosphere encourages feedback interactions between the participants: this gives them the opportunity to absorb all the rich benefits of the group’s mirror effect.
WHAT TYPE OF SITUATIONS?
You are looking for a bespoke training on one of the following subjects:
- change management,
- speeches in person or through digital remote communication tools,
- media training,
- customer relationship,
- conflict resolution,
- stress management.
Deliver customized programs that meet “Datadock” Training Organization quality commitments, and that meet your needs and those of the participants as closely as possible.
EXAMPLES OF TRAINING PROGRAMS THAT I LED AND/OR DESIGNED
- Agency Manager career path: Organizing and leading the team better, positioning and communicating with clients and prospects better.
- Target group – Managers: Steering change.
- Target group – Managers: Leading your team remotely; Lead a videoconference.
- Target group – Line Managers: Improving the team’s day-to-day management.
- Mixed target group – Managers & Team members: Improving teamwork when working remotely and/or working from home.
- Target group – Managers & Project Managers: Succeeding public speaking; Succeeding pitches.
- Target group – Managers & Project Managers: Giving and receiving feedback.
- Target group – Junior Consultants: Developing professional skills within the organization and when dealing with clients.
- Target group – Sales Force & After-Sales Service teams: Managing tense, conflictual relationship with customers better.
My training organization number
As a training provider, my activity is registered under number 11 92 19938 92. This registration does not constitute State approval.